Here I am...this is me

Saturday, February 04, 2006

what I should be doing right now

Well, it's Saturday night. I'm not home this weekend, so I have the whole weekend to do homework and catch up on things I haven't done all week, like laundry, cleaning, etc....right? Okay, well, that was the plan--basically, it hasn't gotten done yet. I haven't gotten much done as far as writing up these research write-ups for two of my classes, and haven't read much for any of my classes...man, as I write this, I realize how unproductive I really have been thus far.
I can't wait to go home next weekend. I work Friday 4-mid and Saturday 4-mid, but I don't really care--I get to see Matt! And the best part is, he worked Friday and Saturday 3-11pm, so we don't work opposite schedules and we can actually see some of each other during the weekend! This is big news if you've followed my saga of me not seeing him much lately...it's been bad! I miss home terribly when I'm in Winona and just count the days until I see him again. I guess I try not to focus too much on that because I really should be thinking about school and what needs to get done here. I am more so focusing on my trip out to Boston for spring break with him!! I am excited and nervous because I am meeting his dad and step-mom for the first time, and he's meeting my sister for the first time. I think it'll be fun for us to be back where he grew up. I want him to show me around to where he lived when he was younger, but I don't know if he'll have time. I haven't seen my sister since October and Matt hasn't seen his dad since January 2005. It's going to be good for him to see his dad again...
Let's see, I ran 2.5 miles yesterday, in about and inch or so of snow. Then this morning I went to the gym again and went on the eliptical trainer for 30 mins, did abs and push-ups and stuff. I felt so good after I got done. I guess tomorrow morning Wendy wants to go running again and then tomorrow night it's hip-hop aerobics time again! I splurged tonight and had DQ with Emmie...I know, I know, I blew it. But, I have been SO good and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy.
Well, I am posting this mostly to procrastinate...and now I am feeling guilty so I better get back to work, or go to bed, or watch a movie...we'll see what happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home