Here I am...this is me

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Awesome news

So, the weigh in was last night. It was the final weigh in for the ELA fitness thing, but definately not my last weigh in. I lost 4 more pounds this past week! That brings me to a total of 8 pounds since January 17th!! Basically, I work out everyday and watch everything I eat. I don't feel starved, ever, which is amazing. And, I feel and (I'd like to think) am starting to look great! So, yeah, that's the biggest thing on my mind as of this moment.
I am heading home tomorrow. I work tomorrow night 6-mid and then Saturday 4-mid. I'll get to see Matt at work, although that's useless, and then over at his place after we both get off work. The weekends always go crazy fast. It's hard to believe that 6 months ago tomorrow Matt and I started dating. He brushes it off as "not that big of deal"...I know different. Inside, he's just as happy as me. He just...shows it different!
I have a bunch of stuff to do today as far as homework goes. I feel like no matter how caught up I think I am, I am hardly caught up at all. It's kind of depressing actually. I just keep looking at the calendar and counting down the days until...1) Our trip to Boston next month for spring break and 2) May 6th, when it is finally SUMMER!!!!
If only the weather would improve! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home