Here I am...this is me

Monday, February 20, 2006

yeah yeah yeah...i know, it's been a while

So, I tried to keep updated with this thing and then something called school got in the way, and I had to put this off. Currently I am sitting in class bored out of my mind, talking about personal approaches to conflict resolution...I know, I know--how could I be bored at 8:40am on Monday with a topic so exciting as that?!
I was up until 12:30am or so talking to matt and then my roommates. I am so grateful they were there for me. Sometimes, the going just gets tough, and I need someone to hug me!
The next 3 weeks are going to be hell for me. I have so much to do, and not enough time. I am going home this coming weekend and then after that, it's go time all the way until spring break!
Well, I know it's a short entry, and I'll do my best to update this again soon--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home