Here I am...this is me

Friday, February 24, 2006

Is it spring break yet?

I need a break from school...seriously, when it's stressful around here, and I'm getting really burned out.
So, I have been still working. I still weigh and measure myself every Wednesday. I got my new Tae Bo video set--I really like it. As of this past Wednesday, I have lost around 14 pounds! I am so proud of myself! I went home this past weekend, and it's always hard to keep up with my working out when I'm home. I usually count walking around, lifting, etc. as working out. It may not seem like it's the best way to exercise. But, I figure, at least I'm not sitting around and doing nothing...right? Wendy and I are still working out a lot...it helps to have someone else working with you and motivating you. I feel bad lately because I feel like Wendy thinks I am trying to tell her what to eat, how much to eat, when to eat. I am not trying at all to do that! I guess for me, I am trying to just point out what I realized...how bad some things are for you. Oh well...I guess I'll try and keep my mouth shut!
I had a good time at home this weekend...but at the same time, I didn't. Hella stress about people I work with. I hate how caddy people are at work and how I feel like people will be talking behind my back. I hate that I have to worry about that. I like all the guys I work with--they make me laugh and I love how they treat me like one of the guys. Although sometimes they forget I am a girl, and I dont' just "get over" things really fast like they tend to. I will miss working with the guys when they aren't around this summer. It's hard working with Matt sometimes because we have to just put all of our personal thoughts and feelings aside, and act professionally. I understand his professional obligation to work, but sometimes, when I haven't seen him for 2 weeks, I just want him to be a little more friendly!
Anyway...I am in class now, and I should probably be listening. This week is INSANE as is next week!! I have so much to do this week! SO MUCH! I have my sexuality in american society tomorrow, presentation in practice 1 thursday, family roles/relationships test friday...then next week I have my emotions & behaviors paper due tuesday, part 1 of my HB/SE midterm wednesday, Practice 1 midterm thursday, another family roles/relationships test on friday AND part 2 of HB/SE midterm on Friday....
Then, it's finally time to go home, pack and get ready to leave for BOSTON! I'm excited...and nervous to travel with Matt. Anyway...more about that later. Time to listen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home