Here I am...this is me

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

could i BE any more stressed out?

Well, I'm going to make this short and sweet, but I thought I would update a little bit about how out of hand my life is. This week is so fricken insane with school, I can hardly stand it. Basically I have 4 tests, a paper due, and a presentation...need I say more?
I am excited and anxious for my trip next week. It should be intersting and fun to travel with Matt. I have been to Boston a bunch of times, but every time is different, and fun.
Hmm...what else? I'm still working out, and supposedly still losing weight. I got a new scale which was depressing. What's the deal with every single freaking scale being off like 3 lbs from each other. All of a sudden yesterday, from stepping from one scale to the other, I gained 4 lbs...and lost some confidence! :( Oh well. When Amie and I went shopping the other day, I fit into jeans/pants sizes I hadn't in years! That made me feel like all the work was worth it. I've been doing "Fit in 402" for over a month now, and am craving exercise now. I love that feeling.
Anyway, it's time to get ready for my presentation and stuff.
I'll try and post before I go on my trip...we'll see if that works out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home