Here I am...this is me

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I can cry if I want to

Well, I can't remember how long it's been since I posted...too long I guess. I just wanted to write in here quick because I'm feeling down and need to write why life sucks. I hate change. If you know me at all, you will know that I am the first to cry when I leave some place or have to change something in my life. Matt and I were talking tonight and he was like, that's how life is--and I know that. But that doesn't mean it doesn't suck.
My brother was here for the night and oh man...it was so hard to say goodbye this morning, not knowing when I'll see him again. I guess I just feel things so intensely that I can't help but be sad when I know that things are not the way the used to be.
When I left Boston, I cried when I said goodbye to my nephew and when I said goodbye to my sister. I cry every weekend when I have to leave Matt and my parents. I don't think this makes me weak, or lame. I think so many people laugh at me because I am like this. My grandma always asks my mom "did Renata cry this time?" I think that's crap. It's my life and I can cry if I want to dammit!
So, the moral of this post is...never underestimate the value of a good cry, change sucks, and summer needs to be here NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home