Here I am...this is me

Monday, August 28, 2006

so yeah...i didn't fill you in ever

So, it's fricken 4 months later and I'm sitting in my apartment back in Winona. Holy crap!!! I can't comprehend that it's already time to start school. I am sad that summer is done. I am so sad. Not because this was an amazing summer....just because I don't want to start school again. Summer was pretty great though. I work 40 hours/week (most weeks with overtime) and finally got the frozen/dairy department back into shape! I know that doesn't sound too exciting to others--but to me it was a huge accomplishment. I guess it was about time to head back to school so I could let the guys mess it up again!
I broke up with Matt the day before my 21st birthday....it was my idea, but still hurt a lot. I was really sad to lose the friendship with him. He won't talk to me/look at me or anything and that's tough. I had some random hook ups with guys and a few rejections from guys. I became even better friends with Sally and now consider her my bff.
As of now, I am looking at Winona this year as a last shot to get through this time in my life. I am glad I am away from all the guy problems I had. After all...Winona State basically has about 12 guys that go here! :)
I should probably lay off on the drinking. Near the end of the summer I basically hit the bottle/bars hard! The pocket book and the energy level was feeling it. I was trying to get it out of my system before I came back to Winona and back to schoolness.
Speaking of which, I should probably figure out what to do with the next few hours of the day before I have class at 3.
I'm going to try and update more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home