Here I am...this is me

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

Well, I am sitting in the library and I know I should be doing homework right now--but as you can see, I'm not. I'm sitting here trying to think of anything and everything I can do to delay homework.
This week has flown by. You may think that is a good thing. I know better. I had a very ambitious "to do" list this week, and as of now, I only have 1 thing crossed off of it--and it's Thursday! I guess this means that I will have to just buckle down and actually do homework when I am in Mankato this weekend. It's really hard for me to do sometimes, because all I want to do when I am home is pretend it's summer and I have no worries. Thankfully, summer is almost here, and I am almost free from this hell called school.
Wendy, Kari and I had a marathon workout session yesterday. We walked to the small lake, ran around the small lake, walked to Maxwell, lifted weights in Maxwell, walked back to the apartment, did tae bo abs, and then collapsed from our 2 hour workout! But boy did I feel good!
Well, time for some lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home